How to order
Sorry, no orders or payments can be accepted by telephone.
- Select from our wide range of alpine plants in our Plant Shop, add quantity to basket
- Pay securely with a credit or debit card
- You should receive an immediate confirmation of your order by email
- We dispatch Monday and Tuesday - please allow us time before this for preparing your order.
- We send a dispatch email once we have sent your plants letting you know when they should arrive
- Your plants will be delivered by parcel courier
- You may cancel your order at any time before dispatch. Cancelling after dispatch will incur extra costs.
You can only order and pay online through our online Plant Shop. Sorry, but we can't offer telephone ordering, back ordering or reserve plants for you . We do not produce a printed catalogue and the nursery is not open to visitors. We run a small business by ourselves and need to keep things simple and streamlined for us to work efficiently. We simply can't be all things to all people!
We regret that we need to impose a modest minimum order quantity of £15.00 (5 or 6 plants usually). The high relative cost of postage makes very small orders unprofitable for us and unnecessarily costly for you.
If you intend a larger order (more than 64 plants) then please contact us to discuss your requirements but please note - we are simply not geared up to offering the quantities of plants often demanded by garden designers, landscapers and large schemes; it's just not what we do.
We deliberately keep relatively low stock levels of each plant on our order system (it helps us keep it more accurate, strangely) with the aim that every plant ordered is available and delivered. The system will prevent you ordering more than we have stock of and if you want more you will need to contact us. We grow many thousands of plants each year but only in relatively small batches per variety.
If you have any questions about ordering, plants, availability, delivery - in fact, anything - please use the Contact Us form and we will reply as soon as we can. Please be patient - we are often extremely busy and we frequently receive a high number of enquiries.
We are an entirely online business, not telephone based, so please use email or our Contact Us page.